The cottage includes on the ground floor:
- The living room, whose two old bread ovens still visible give all the charm to this room. A television is installed with a DVD player and you can also find board games. Two armchairs complete the sofa with cushions and surround a small coffee table.
- 1 equipped kitchen with access to the garden. It is large enough to comfortably eat 4 to 6 people, it includes 1 refrigerator, 1 dishwasher, 1 microwave oven, 1 electric oven, 1 glass-ceramic hob, 1 strainer, 1 raclette set, 1 chain hifi and the necessary dishes for a minimum of 6 people. A window going down to the ground allows you to see the entrance courtyard.
- A toilet and a sink
- 1 terrace with garden furniture and barbecue. The 500m2 enclosed grassed garden allows children to play under the supervision of parents in a preserved privacy. Beyond the hedge, a meadow separates the cottage from Bonnemare Woods. Subject to a lot of discretion maybe you would see some deer.
The cottage includes on the first floor
- 1 bathroom with bathtub facing south. It has a very good natural luminosity and is facing Bonnemare wood alone. It is equipped with a washing machine and a dryer.
- The Tatin bedroom, which has a 160×200 bed. South facing
- The Mirliton bedroom, which has 2 beds of 90×200 that can be coupled, also facing south. The two rooms are not communicating.
- Overnight stay: from 265 to 280 €
- Weekend: from 265 to 280 €
- Mid-week: from 340 to 382 €
- Week: from 340 to 490 €